Thoughts coming after Feast of Pentecost, Covid-19, and Rioting and Looting:
If ever before the Body of Christ, Kingdom people need to be connected to the True Vine it is now. I was directed to John 15 during the season we find ourselves.
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He [a]takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you[b] will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. 12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
In my spirit I heard:
1) If ever before God’s People need to stay connected to Adonai
2) Walk in PEACE.
3) Be careful to not respond with the flesh to all that is happening.
4) Walk in LOVE.
Secondly while reading Revelation 6 the Four Horseman referred to are happening and corresponding with the Feasts of the Adonai.
1) The first rider on a white horse carrying a bow in his hand which in the Greek is Toxin and a crown in Hebrew means Corona. Thus the Covid-19 pandemic came at Passover
2) The second rider on a fiery red horse which is causing hate, fire, and mankind to kill each other came at Pentecost.
3) The third rider is on a black horse and has a scale in his hand which represents mass shortages. I believe because of this pattern we are seeing emerging this will be this fall at Tabernacles.
These are only signs of the beginning of sorrows and tribulation. How we respond is crucial how we walk with the glory presence of Yeshua Jesus during this time. So do not walk in fear but faith. Do not walk in anger, hate, and discord, but in Love. Keep your focus on Yeshua Jesus and stay connected to the True Vine. Shalom!